Payday Loan Use Doubling this Holiday Season, Unsettling Survey Reveals
Author: Christelle Hobby Posted: December 18, 2012
127028029

The credit crunch is tangible for UK consumers this Christmas, as a new survey revealed that a sizable portion of adults will be relying on payday loans to see them through this holiday season.


Consumers Can Learn From UK Credit Rating Threat
Author: Christelle Hobby Posted: December 14, 2012
country credit rating

The ability to fall out of favor with creditors isn’t exclusive to individuals. Whole countries can have bad credit problems as well.


3 Things to Know When Faced With Last Resort Payday Loan Debt Consolidation
Author: Christelle Hobby Posted: November 28, 2012
Success target

Borrowing becomes a slippery, treacherous slope to debt when you start using one loan on top of another. But it’s an unfortunate uphill battle many consumers are struggling with. While the Consumer Finance Association reports that 71 percent of payday loan borrowers pay in full on time, the remaining 29 percent are rolling over the […]


Page 1 of 4012345...102030...Last »